Do you want a chance to be a part of AIWC’s 2021 calendar?
We are looking for photographers to submit their best photograph(s) of native Alberta wildlife to be considered for Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation (AIWC)'s 2021 calendar. A maximum of 3 photographs per person can be submitted.
Photographs will be judged by popular vote, with the top 12 photographs chosen for AIWC's 2021 calendar. The photograph with the most votes will win the cover of the calendar and get to choose what month their photograph is featured. The 12 winning entrants will be mailed a free copy of the 2021 calendar in November 2020.
This is a fantastic fundraiser for the organization. Our calendars sell out annually and it's a great way for you to support local wildlife and to get recognition for your work. The calendar will feature the names of all winning photographers.
Entrants have from August 24th to September 7th, 2020 to enter their photos. A maximum of 3 photos per person. There is a cost of $5.00 to enter, with all proceeds going to care for injured and orphaned wildlife. Please read through the Terms and Conditions, which include Photo Requirements, before submitting your entry.
- Purchase an entry ticket on this page.
- Tickets are $5.00 each, with proceeds going to care for our injured and orphaned wild patients. Entry is limited to one per person.
- Please enter your email address when you checking out.
- You will receive an automatic email with a link to submit your photographs. Please check your spam folder if it doesn't arrive within 1-5 minutes.
- Follow the link and upload your top 1-3 photographs.