Renew or Purchase Membership
Your annual membership helps you support local wildlife, conservation, and education at AIWC. Memberships are a yearly fee of $35 for individuals, or $45 for a family.
AIWC membership entitles you to:
1. A paper or electronic copy (your choice!) mailed to you of our quarterly newsletter, The Recovery Review. This will keep you up-to-date on the latest news at the centre, provide insight on our patients, upcoming events, natural history of local wildlife, and provide interesting and helpful information.
2. Discounted prices on select AIWC merchandise and AIWC events.
3. An opportunity to participate at the AIWC Annual General Meeting.
4. Retail discounts at the following locations.
5. Personal knowledge that you are helping injured and orphaned wildlife.
Complete and submit the form below. Thank you for supporting wildlife!
Electronic membership cards will be sent via email within 3-5 business days. Paper membership cards will be mailed within 2-3 weeks of your order. If you would like your personalized member number issued to you sooner, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
*Memberships run for a year from March 21st. Memberships purchased in November and December will be valid until the 2nd renewal period. For example, a membership purchased in November 2021 will be active until March 21st, 2023.